Ten most useful tea cups
1. Oolong (a name that may be on the packaging - Oolong). Oolong tea increases metabolism. The color scheme of welding - from pale jade (like green tea) to dark golden and dark red. The redder the tea, the more it helps in losing weight, due to the polyphenols contained therein. Four cups of oolong allow 1 small dessert eat without harm to the figures.
2. Passion (the name of which can be on the packaging - Passion flower). This beverage has a unique passion flower sedative effect. If you feel like a "bundle of nerves", then drink tea from passion fruit flowers. It is clear that this tea for insomnia help. Brew steep and drink a drink during the day to maintain a calm state.
3. Peppermint tea. Stop pain in the abdomen. Constipation, bloating, gas - from these ailments drink mint tea, it relieves stress the digestive system. Peppermint tea relaxes the digestive tract and removes spasms of smooth muscle, which facilitates digestion. Works best not tea bags, mint and tear the leaves are immersed into the kettle. 4. Ginger tea. It stops the headache. Ginger tea is an effective anti-inflammatory agent. Spicy root helps to block the synthesis of prostaglandins, which cause swelling when a headache. In addition, ginger tea cope with nausea caused not only a headache. The best way - do not chew root pieces and boil them in hot water to make tea.
5. Green tea. Burns fat. The ideal drink for weight loss. Green tea fights bouts of hunger, reduces appetite and cravings for snacks. It is also proved that green tea energizes, no less than sugar or coffee. And at the same time it contains zero calories!
6. valerian. The best remedy for healthy sleep. Along with this, valerian root can be used for various ailments, including muscle pain, menopausal hot flushes.
7. Black tea. Freshens breath. Polyphenols rescued from halitosis. Antioxidants can disrupt plaque and other accumulations on the teeth. Rinsing the mouth black tea may halt the growth of bacteria and neutralize the acid causing dental caries. However, it is worth remembering that black tea, like coffee, making tooth enamel darker, so it can not replace the conventional toothpaste. 8. Tea from licorice root. Suppresses cravings for sweets. The taste of this drink is sweet, but has only 2 calories per 1 cup. Licorice root is 50 times sweeter than sugar, so only a few drops of the drink utolyaet cravings. It is worth remembering that the maximum daily intake of licorice root - 20 grams, its excess will lead to an increase in blood pressure.
9. Ginkgo. Improves brain function. Tea ginkgo improves mental function, the brain receives the nutrients needed to meet the challenges.
10. Nettle tea. It helps with allergies. Many feel the spring hay fever symptoms: stuffy nose, sore throat, red eyes, swollen face ... Nettle - organic antihistamine, relieves itching and nasal congestion. Effectively taking the drink twice daily 300 mg. For a taste, you can add honey and other herbs.