Tourists note: Practicing the vestibular apparatus
we can recommend a number of exercises to train the vestibular apparatus:
1. Stand straight and gently rock back and forth from heel to toe. Eyes closed.
2. Stand up straight, feet together, knees and feet clenched, hands on his belt. Close your eyes and count 20-30 seconds. Try not to leave the place during this time. Repeat 2 times.
3. From the previous position to put one foot forward, try to put the foot in a straight line so that the heel of the front was near the back of the sock. To stand for 20 seconds. Then change legs and repeat.
4. Position for exercise number 2. propped himself up on his toes (it is enough to tear a little heel). Stand for 20-30 seconds.
5. Right foot standing on the bar height of 10-15 cm, eyes closed. Left foot to perform a circular motion, and "draw" right hand in the air numbers, letters, words. Change the arm and leg.
6. Stand on the "bridge", eyes closed. Inhale - free, through the nose. Exhale - lift one hand and keep the balance on three points of support. Then change hands. Alternately, lift your legs.
7. Stand on the "bridge". To move forward, then backward, sideways. Eyes closed.
8. Starting position - sitting cross-legged. Take the right hand outer edge of the right foot, left hand - the outer edge of the left foot and hold the balance while sitting on the buttocks, spreads her legs to the side, trying to fully straighten their knees. Try not to overwhelm ago. Then the legs are bent at the knees, taking the position in Turkish, but do not touch the floor. Repeat the exercise 3-12 times, hold the balance of 3 to 15 seconds. Type of breathing - lower.
9. Stand on the right leg, left leg bent at the knee, hip and foot parallel to the floor, hands to dissolve in hand. Breath - the breath lower. On the exhale, slowly bend forward, as low as possible, take the left leg back, but do not straighten the knee. On the inhale to return to starting position. Repeat 8-10 times, then change legs. 10. Stand on the right leg, left leg straight parallel to the floor, arms outstretched to the sides for balance. In the rhythm of the breath to rotate the straight left leg first clockwise and then counterclockwise. The exercise is performed 10 times in each direction, then change legs. Breathing freely. Complicate: to add a rotational movement with his hands.
11. Feet shoulder width, hands free to fold down. Inhale - to raise the right leg, thigh and foot parallel to the floor while bending your elbows, hands raised to chest level. Exhale - leg extended forward, hand in hand to dissolve. Inhale - return leg and arm in a flexed position. Exhale - return to its original position. Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
12. Feet shoulder width apart, hands loosely folded down. Exhale - body tilted forward, arms stretched forward, too. Leg bent at the knee and, straightening up, pull back. Inhale - straighten the leg bend. Exhale - return to its original position. Repeat the exercise with the other leg.
13. Climbing rope or gymnastic Swedish wall with his eyes closed.
14. Starting position - lying in the palm, hands at chest level. Eyes closed. We put one foot in a circle, clockwise and then counterclockwise.
15. Standing back straight. Put on the head of a large and thick book. With eyes closed, keeping balance, bend your knees and kneel down (or sit on the buttocks). Return to the starting position.
16. Standing with his eyes closed. Jump sideways to the left; then jump to the right, and so several times. You can jump to make the jump.
17. Jumping on the spot with a turn in one direction, then in another. During the turn with one hand lifted up, pulling down the other. Eyes closed. 18. Standing with his eyes closed, feet shoulder width apart. Arms to the side, palms down. Bending your knees and turning and bending the body to the right, with his right hand to get the heel of the left foot. Return to starting position and repeat the same thing in another direction.
19. Put a large and thick book on his head and walk around with it for 1 minute in the room with his eyes closed (during motion squat, rotate). Another option - to go backward.
20. Standing on one leg on the bar, with eyes closed, flip ball (stick, pencil) from one hand to the other in different planes, gradually increasing the distance between the arms. Free foot while doing a circular motion. The subject is recommended to adhere to the arm or belt.
21. "Equilibrium". Gymnastic stick, can be short, stand upright on the palm or finger. Move it by holding the stick upright position, rotate, squat. Change hand. Breathe evenly. Duration 30-40 seconds for each hand.
22. Standing on the wooden block (height - 15 cm, width - 8 cm) and maintaining balance on one leg (alternately on the left and on the right), throw a tennis ball on the floor and one catch with the other hand. You can do the same, but the free leg at the same time put forward. Eyes closed.
23. Standing on one leg with eyes closed on the bar and keeping the balance, take the other leg back, take her hand the same name by the ankle and the other hand to pull forward. Good result - no less than 40 seconds.
24. Lie transversely to the track of the gymnastic mats. Hands pull up with your feet together. Roll down the path of open and closed eyes. When he reached the edge of the track, start to roll back. Repeat 2-3 times. 25. Perform three roll forward, then just three flip-flop back. Repeat several times.
It is known that often with severe and prolonged loads on the vestibular apparatus by motion sickness occurs (e.g., "sea sickness"). In such cases, from motion sickness very well to chew a small piece of ginger root. Ginger allows you to "zoom out" feeling of nausea in the two times more effective than medication. Reception even 1 gram of ginger powder significantly easier to move, for example, many hours of sea travel. Relieve the symptoms of "motion sickness" will also help to tight bandages on hand wrist.
There is a simple test to check the efficiency of the vestibular apparatus. We must reach out with the palm turned to face at a distance of about 30 cm. Looking to capture on hand and at the same time for 30 seconds. do side rocking his head at a speed of about two oscillations per second. In normal vestibular apparatus on the palm are clearly different skin folds. This suggests that the vestibular system sends the order to the eye muscles to make the eyes turn in the opposite direction of rotation of the head. In addition, such a simple exercise, like turning the head to one side and simultaneously the eyes turn to another, activates the frontal lobe of the brain (complex thinking zone). Another test - quickly wander on the ground as long as possible.