Twenty-effective and enjoyable ways to overcome daytime sleepiness
In the conditions of modern life, when the work schedule does not allow, how to sleep, often there are cases of daily sleepiness during the day. Most often, daytime sleepiness envelops a few hours after awakening. Thus, a person spends the whole day to combat sleepiness, drink a lot of coffee and smoked a considerable amount of cigarettes. We offer effective and safe ways to combat daytime sleepiness.
1. Aromatherapy. This is a simple, but very pleasant way to combat sleepiness. Essential oils of jasmine, sandalwood, rosemary, grapefruit, lemon, tea tree help to concentrate on the job and get a charge of vivacity.
2. Room lighting. Ideally, of course, naturally, but it will fit and artificial lighting. The only condition - not to save money, because it is light stimulates the central nervous system and suppresses melatonin (sleep hormone).
3. The color of clothes and room. Use bright colors to cheer up and give strength. Orange, red, yellow, light green.
4. An effective and useful for the whole body ginger tea will give you the tone. Ginger tea useful because it improves blood circulation, has a tonic effect, protects against cold and warmth. It improves digestion, thins the blood, normalizes blood vessels. Helps with atherosclerosis, respiratory diseases facilitates the separation of mucus and helps eliminate the cough. It has inflammatory properties, improves metabolism, enhances immunity. It has expectorant and antiemetic properties. Useful in diseases of the liver and gastrointestinal tract. It helps to eliminate toxins from the entire body. Has antimicrobial properties, it prevents fermentation in the stomach, enhances memory, stimulates brain activity. It helps with infertility, increases the potency. Improves skin condition. Recipe for ginger tea: at 0, 5 liters of water you will need: 1. Fresh ginger root (3-4 cm). Ginger is not recommended to take the powder, that as tea turns out not so good and muddy. 2. Cardamom - 2 pod 3. Pinch cinnamon (optional) 4. teaspoon green tea without additives 5. 3 h lies.. flower honey (can be more) Carnation 6. (optional) 7. half-lemon 5. Massage the ears and fingers. They are energy channels and giving a nice massage of hands and ears for 5-7 minutes. You can improve your skin tone and other physical indicators. Also massage has healing effect on the entire organism.
6. Improve energy will help to fresh fruits and vegetables. Thermally processed foods give your body tone. Only need to use them not with cooked food. Eat an apple, orange and you will see how you have improved attention and the world was filled with colors.
7. Often wash your face and hands with cold water. Water washes away the negative energy that makes people tired.
8. Make a smile within minutes. Even if you do not even want. Reflex smiles to develop at the desired level of brain hormone of happiness and invigorate the body.
9. Chocolate. In it has caffeine, but it's not the only reason why he gives forces. Flavanoids contained in it, increase brain activity and improve mood.
10. Take a few deep breaths. Deep breathing with the rise of the diaphragm makes the blood run faster through the veins, which in turn charges you with energy.
11. Get a plant. In stuffy and cramped office houseplant clears air from volatile organic compounds. And these substances can cause debilitating allergies and headaches. Establishments plant and get rid of all this trouble once and for all.
12. Drink more water. Sometimes, doing in the gym or raking routine matters, we tend to forget to drink water in adequate quantities. But even a small dehydration can lead to drowsiness, so always keep a water. 13. Sing aloud. Even the "kettles" know that singing requires breath control. Sing a song and get a lot of oxygen, which would release more energy (not to be confused with adrenaline, which is produced at the karaoke bar scene). And yet, according to research, the one who sings, the tone rises more than those who just listens.
15. Adjust the temperature. When the room is too cold, the body tells the brain: "It is time to sleep." Wear a sweater or find a way to raise the temperature to get rid of sleepiness.
16. Sit straight. If you sit at the computer hunching, then fatigue overtake faster. Straighten up, squared his shoulders, look straight ahead, slightly rotten in the back, and not only will you get a boost of energy, but also to feel more confident.
17. Get up from the table. Sometimes you need to look like. A snack before a computer often lead to overeating. To cheer up and get away, just enough to get up from the table.
18. Chat. Studies show that those who have a little talk with others, feel miserable and, as a result, bad sleep. Those who are talking while working in the office feel more cheerful.
19. Pozhuy anything. Instead of nodding off in a boring meeting, eat candy or gum pozhuy. All the same, scientists maintain that chewing sharpens attention and uplifting.
20. Think harder. It may seem complicated, when the eyelids swell the lead, but forcing the brain to work faster, we can help the body to cheer up! Diligent thinking (eg, fast reading, brainstorming in a group or thinking of new ideas) allows you to experience a burst of energy.