How many movies can be viewed on a single charge OUKITEL K10000 MAX?
OUKITEL K10000 MAX approach to the start of sales, but it is already known that it will be one of the most "long-playing" smart phones on the market. And developers are not just equipped it with a battery capacity of 10,000 mAh, but have worked hard to optimize the power consumption, thereby creating the device, leaving far behind other smartphones on the issue of battery life.
In order not to be unfounded, the members OUKITEL Laboratory conducted an experiment running on a smartphone film "Guardians of the Galaxy-2" in FullHD resolution, increasing full-screen brightness and speaker volume. The whole process was filmed on camera, the resulting video is not subjected to the installation.
After 30 minutes of viewing the indicator still shows a 100 percent charge. After a film with a duration of 2 hours and 15 minutes ended, it was found that this process took only 7% of the charge, leaving 93%.
Even if you are not a fan of Chinese devices on Android, you see, it is always nice to have on a trip smartphone, which is characterized by such impressive figures of autonomy. The sale OUKITEL K10000 MAX will arrive in mid-September, a complete list of its characteristics can be on this page. A list of authorized dealers, who can buy a smartphone, can be found on the official website of the company.