The use of energy drinks caffeine leads to poisoning
According to Australian doctors, the use of energy drinks more often leads to poisoning of caffeine.
In 2010, 65 people were in the center of poisons of New South Wales with the problems that are caused by it "power", reports UNN. In 2004, the number of victims amounted to 12 people. The average patient age was 17 years. They complained of hallucinations, convulsions and heart problems. Often with drinks drink, caffeine pills and illicit drugs.
According to medics said energy just as harmful as 20 cups of coffee, so this area of food must be adjusted in a special way - to set the minimum age at which it is permitted to buy energy, adding more information on the packaging and so on..
In turn, manufacturers of energy drinks believe that consumers are required to take responsibility for their behavior, as indicated on the energy content of caffeine.