Spiders Invasion after floods in Australia
The Australian continues to extensive flooding - people forced to leave their homes, and the local arthropod learn new habitats. Fleeing from the water coming, they braided sticky web of all unoccupied land floods islands.
1. Australia continues to suffer from a large-scale flooding. There's a week do not stop torrential rains, due to which the banks out of the river. It is predicted that some areas will be under water by 9 meters.
2. Severe flooding caused the invasion of spiders, who braided their cobwebs like white snow or poplar fluff, all coastal areas.
3. Millions of arthropods braided riparian vegetation dense cocoon.
4. Coastal field like a grid, enmeshed in a dense sticky web.
5. According to experts, such an abundance of web due to the fact that spiders are trying to survive the flood conditions, forced to seek shelter from the coming water.
6. The largest number of spiders is observed in the area of Wagga Wagga, New South Wales, where before it was evacuated for about eight thousand local residents.
7. Numerous braid cobweb spiders are not drenched islands of land with water.
8. Basically it - wolf spiders, which, fortunately, are not poisonous.
9. This behavior of spiders - is quite typical in these conditions. A similar phenomenon was observed last year during the floods in Pakistan.
- In Algeria, there is a lake, where instead of water - ink.
- Salinas Grandes - Argentina snowy desert.
- The beautiful and unpredictable road in Norway.