Why cleaning ears with cotton sticks can be harmful?
Earwax may need to lubricate and clean the ear canals, it also performs the function of antimicrobial. Remove the excess sulfur should be only in the outer part of the ear, but stick cotton swabs inside the channel for its cleaning is not necessary, because they irritate the skin, which can lead to sulfur hypersecretion. Other harmful effects of cotton swabs - that they utrambobyvayut sulfur, and this, along with an increase in its allocation, increase the risk of cerumen, which is to remove the need to consult a doctor.
- Intelligent answers to stupid questions.
- Why say "money does not smell"?
- Why lie in the press called a duck?
- Why is soap foam?
- Why Einstein showed language?
- Why do we hear in the sea shell "sound of the sea"?
- Why is not recommended to simultaneously read a book and listen to music?