43 unexpected causes headaches
The throbbing, stabbing, aching - we are all familiar with it. Almost everyone had a headache at least once in life.
People suffering from this scourge for thousands of years. At the same time in different cultures, people believed that the guilty of all the evil spirits that gave rise to the procedure called trepanation, in which a small part of the skull was removed to give vent to this most evil spirits.
Fortunately, in most countries there is no need for drilling the holes in the skull to relieve headaches. But if not guilty of all the evil spirits, then what causes such excruciating headache?
In fact, there are so many causes of headache that can be learned from the long list of medical literature. Here are some of the most common factors that cause migraines, tension headaches, cluster and other headaches.
1. Abuse of OTC painkillers. Half of the cases of chronic migraine and 25 percent of all headaches are actually episodes of relapse caused by an overdose of painkillers.
3. Red wine
4. Fermented Cheese
6. Smoked fish
7. Meat products containing nitrates (bacon, sausage, sausage)
8. Semi-finished products
9. Fermented foods
10. Pickled products
14. Dairy products
15. The sweetener aspartame
16. Skipping meals
17. Bright Lights 18. The reflection of sunlight
19. Loud sounds
20. The pleasant odors, e.g., perfume
21. Unpleasant odors, such as paint thinner and cigarette smoke
23. Hormonal changes in women before and during menstruation, pregnancy and menopause
24. Hormonal contraceptives
25. Failure circadian rhythm on the way
26. Changes in the sleep cycle
27. Lack of sleep
28. The excess of sleep
29. Sleep in a cold room
30. Sleep uncomfortably
31. The voltage of the head and neck in an awkward position during operation
32. Physical overexertion
33. Sexual Activity
34. Changes in barometric pressure and weather
35. The high altitude (air travel, trips to the height)
36. The heat (hot weather, hot tub)
37. The common cold, flu, sinusitis
38. Tension jaw, teeth grinding
39. Overvoltage view
40. Head injury
Serious causes of headaches do not occur very often, but sometimes headaches can signal a more serious condition. It should immediately consult a doctor if you have sudden, severe headache, headache after a blow to the head, or the headache is accompanied by stiffness of the neck muscles, fever, confusion, loss of consciousness and pain in the eye or ear.