7 entertaining kinofaktov
1. For the film "Slumdog Millionaire," the company Mercedes-Benz asked to remove their logo in the scenes that take place in the slums. According to Danny Boyle, the company did not want its brand associated with poor neighborhoods, for fear that it will hurt their image.
2. In the movie "Anchorman", a Mexican restaurant that Veronica visited together with the girls from the station, called "Escupimos en su Alimento", which in Spanish means "We spit you in the food."
3. For the film "Terminator 2 - Judgment Day", Arnold Schwarzenegger received 15 million dollars. Each of the 700 words that he said in the entire movie, worth 21 429 dollars. Thus, the famous "Hasta la vista baby" was worth 85 716 dollars.
4. In the scene "40 Year Old Virgin", where Andy tear hair from the chest to remove these pictures, it took five cameras. On the chest of the actor Steve Carell hair torn really. Before filming the scene the actor said director Judd Apatow: "Everything should be for real. It will not be funny if we mimic, or make a special effect. The viewer needs to see it for real. " So the scene could only be removed in one take.
5. "Star Wars: Episode I - The Phantom Menace" as a communicator, Qui-Gon Jinn, played by Liam Neeson, has performed slightly altered razor for women Sensor Excel Razor
6. The Shawshank Redemption: initially the role of Tommy Williams (young idiot, whom Andy Dyufreyn forced to learn, and who was later ordered to kill the director of the prison), was meant to Brad Pitt.
7. killer mask for the film "Scream" was inspired by a picture of Edvard Munch with the same name.