The guy lost his leg in the earthquake, but continued to dance
32-year-old George Eksantyu (Georges Exantus) was a professional dancer before he was left without his right leg after the earthquake in Haiti, 3 years ago. Thanks to a prosthesis, he again engaged in that love, whether it be salsa, cha-cha-cha or samba.
1. George lives in the capital of Haiti, Port-au-Prince. That's his bedroom.
2. He is a professional dancer.
3 3 years ago in Port-au-Prince earthquake measuring 7 points. George spent three days under the rubble of his apartment.
4. After being found, doctors had to amputate his leg below the knee.
5. With Georges prosthesis moves and does what he loves most - dancing.
6. Of course, not everything is as before, there was a limp, but our hero is still happy that he could dance.
7. George goes to his own wedding.
8. fiancée Shirley.
10. George says that Haiti's disabled - is the person with the stigma, but he learned to ignore such an attitude.
11. "As long as I'm alive, I'll dance!"