Mosquito bites girl chained to a wheelchair
23-year-old Natasha Porter did not even know that the long-awaited vacation in store for her a real tragedy.
One day, a tourist found on the body of a trace of an insect bite, but did not attach any importance to this and continued to go on trips.
After some time, the state Englishwoman beginning to deteriorate rapidly. At first, she felt that she was dumb one finger, and a little later she lost the sensitivity of the entire palm.
- To be honest, I started to panic only once failed to independently raise both hands - the student has shared. - None of the doctors could not determine the reason why I began to refuse all the limbs.
According to Natasha, soon she could no longer control his body. As it turned out, the cause of her paralysis was the Guillain-Barre syndrome. This disease is characterized by a relatively symmetrical muscle weakness. A carrier of the disease appeared normal mosquito. - I could only accept their fate, - commented Porter. - I felt absolutely helpless ... every day I wondered why I have to experience such pain.
The doctors put her in front of the fact that she might die because of a serious illness. However, after 4 months of intensive treatment she gradually began to recover.
According to Natasha, now it's on the mend, and plans to climb Mount Everest, when once again rise to its feet.