5 weird facts about smartphones
Smartphones have become part of our lives, and now and then fall into different stories. We present five interesting facts associated with these electronic gadgets.
1. Scientists from the Harvard Business (HBS) schools have found a relationship between the size of a mobile device, the posture of man and his behavior. Briefly summarize their findings, we can say that the owners of large gadgets are more confident than owners of devices with small screens. The main reason for this - in a pose. Little smartphone causes the body to involuntarily stoop and shrink. But the use of a gadget with a large display allows you to be in the open position, that gives confidence. A still possible to cover up from the wind, or in the case of which use the smartphone as a paddle or a shovel.
2. The smartphone for the owner - a very intimate thing. Therefore it is not surprising that even during sex, men do not let it go. Every tenth owner of the smartphone checks for updates, making love. This research was conducted recently in the United States, most likely, in Russia the situation is much the same.
3. Smartphones accepted blame for provoking various diseases. For example, say that long conversations on the mobile phone may lead to a partial loss of hearing, because the user is constantly adds volume to the background ambient street noise. Dirty body provokes skin problems. This is facilitated by the fact that part of the face to which the device is touched, often sweat during a call. Long conversations in an uncomfortable position lead to pain in the neck and back. But the most interesting "disease" from a smartphone invented in South Korea. Local scientists have suggested that the craze of mobile devices and entertainment gadgets provokes "digital dementia", which manifests itself, in particular, as an inability to concentrate.
4. In spite of the widespread popularity of removable panels for smartphones these days, in fact, the fashion for colored cover of mobile phones began in the distant 1998. Just then there was a Nokia 5110 model to which it was possible to buy different panels. Today, in the line of every major brand is "smartphone chameleon", but only one manufacturer (Highscreen) puts in a set number of exchangeable covers, the others offer to buy them at an additional cost.
Highscreen Omega Prime XL sold with three caps included - black, white and lemon yellow. Change the image can be instantly and completely free. And it is not only the dignity of the device - Highscreen Omega Prime XL is equipped with an excellent 5, 3-inch display, powerful quad-core processor and supports also the work of two SIM-cards. Also in early August in the sale there was a smaller version of a smartphone with a 4, a 7-inch display.
5. TalkTalk Mobile American company conducted an unusual study to create a psychological profile of smartphone owners on different operating systems - iOS, Android and BlackBerry. The conclusion is that the owners of iPhones pay much attention to their image, and spend a lot of money. They see themselves as more attractive than owners of other "tubes". They travel a lot and communicate in social networks. The owners of BlackBerry smartphones more business - they communicate a lot via email and earn 4,000 dollars a year more than owners of other smartphones. They are also distinguished by the ability to building long-term relationships.
People with smartphones on Android, on average have better manners and better prepared. And they are more likely than others to watch TV and drink more alcohol - if you measure the amount of alcohol consumed per week.