The man bought online seat-killer
56-year-old William Harrington was delighted with his new relaxation leather chair, but he could not imagine what problems will soon turn into the purchase for him.
Man, two years muchivshiysya from a mysterious skin disease, found that it was caused by a toxic chair, which he bought on internet auction site eBay.
In the two years Harrington suffered from painful and itchy sores all over his body. According to William, it sometimes seemed to him that his body burns. Physician, to which he went after the first signs of the disease, was unable to help and sent him to the profile expert. One examined the man and after a few tests, concluded that Harrington contact with some toxic substance.
Subsequently, the man discovered that wonderful leather chair was from the party-toxic furniture, which has been withdrawn from stores after numerous complaints of allergic reactions. But the seller did not warn about possible dangers of the Harrington when he sold the chair on the online auction site.
"Every time I sit in this chair, it poisoned my body, and I about it did not even know. Because of him, I was constantly scratching. I could not stop and scratch the skin to the blood. Sometimes it seemed to me that I was roasted alive, "- said Harrington.
Mr. Harrington bought a chair on eBay, and soon after it came to him, he had a rash. In fact, to establish its origin, he and doctors took 18 months. Therapist William admitted that he had never seen anything like it, and discharged patients steroid cream, sent to a dermatologist. Only a few months later the man noticed that the itching worse after he sit in his favorite chair black.
Then Harrington has decided to use the Internet and found that the chairs were removed from circulation after it was discovered that they were treated with dimethyl fumarate - a substance that can cause eczema.
After learning the truth about his chair, the man hid it in the garage, and his allergies and rashes gradually began to pass.