Chinaman one yawn tore his lung
The usual morning awakening was one of the residents of China's nightmare. The young man could assume that the usual morning stretching and yawn end in tears for him.
Young man on Meni Ou, from Wuhan City, located in Hubei Province, China, is believed to have severed his light at a time when stretched and yawned in the morning before going to work.
Ou felt a sudden pain in the chest after yawning in the morning, stretched. However, the first man ignored the discomfort. However, after the pain became so intense that it became difficult to breathe, he decided to seek medical help to the Central Hospital of Wuhan.
The doctors, examined and X-rays to make a man reported that he suffered a spontaneous pneumothorax. This occurs when air is trapped close to the light.
In most cases, this process occurs spontaneously in some, the disease develops as a result of chest trauma and lung disease, and sometimes tiny gap in the lungs. The most common symptom is a sudden sharp pain in the chest, which, subsequently, a person begins to feel with every breath. In most cases, the pain goes away and treatment is not required, however, in situations where gas accumulation causes in patients with breathing problems, they require venting.
The disease occurs in about two out of 10 thousand young people. Thus men suffer from it four times more often than women.
Chen Baojun, of cardio-surgery department of the Central Hospital, said there are many reasons that can develop the disease, but the slender, young people are the main risk group.
The victim of such a rare disease live in China, reportedly has a height of 175 centimeters and weighs about 60 kilograms.