Young woman in the United States died in his car after five days without sleep
A young resident of New Jersey, who worked at three jobs, which, according to colleagues, and sometimes "not slept for five days," died in a break between shifts in his car when the engine is asleep.
According to the New York Daily News, 32-year-old immigrant from Portugal, Maria Fernandez died, falling asleep in his car Kia Sportage in the town of Elizabeth, New Jersey. Body of young woman found at 8 am, when her car with the windows closed and doors found parked near the diner. The car was heavy chemical smell. According to police, the cause of death was carbon monoxide poisoning, which was not the result of malicious intent.
Maria Fernandes worked in the cafe Dunkin Donuts in Manhattan and, according to colleagues, he was a model worker. However, in order to make ends meet, she had to look for jobs in stores Linden and Harrison; so she took on three shifts a day and used to get along for five days without a normal sleep.