Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress

Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress

Hope Casserly, the Canadian university student, has posted on his Facebook account in the photos, which can be seen its exploding smartphone Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 and the consequences of this explosion. The incident took place at night in a dorm room, where the girl, and nearly became the cause of the fire.

Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress

Mobile phone lying on the bedside table and was not plugged in, as battery charge amounted to 93%. The explosion of the battery, which, according to the smartphone hostess was firm, woke girl, but she did not realize what had happened. the explosion threw the phone on the bed, where he began to burn, damaging the sheets and mattress.

Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress Samsung GALAXY Ace 2 blew up next to the bed of his mistress