15 little-known facts about the shooting of the movie "Home Alone"
"Home Alone" - a comedy directed by Chris Kolabusa that needs no special introduction. It is impossible to imagine at least one New Year's Eve without the mischievous, but terribly inventive Kevin and two not very savvy criminals.
This legendary family film even entered the Guinness Book of Records as the most cash game in the world of cinema.
And although we do not rule out that very soon you will see this comedy the millionth time, there are some interesting facts about her filming, which you probably do not know:
1. Tarantula on actor Daniel Stern's face (Marvin) was present. In order not to frighten the spider, Stern had facial expressions to portray heart-rending cry, and the sound was recorded later.
2. In fact, Buzz girl was not a girl, and the son of an art director, who make up under it. The director simply did not want to offend this teenage girl.
3. Joe Pesci (Harry) forgot that plays in the family comedy, and often during the filming of his mouth burst word "fuck". Columbus advised him to speak instead of the word "fridge" (refrigerator).
4. Joe Pesci to give the painting more realistic I wanted Culkin really afraid of him, so he tried to interfere as little as possible with him on the court.
Once Pesci even accidentally hurt the young actor. It happened during a rehearsal of a scene where gangsters hang Kevin on the hook, and Pesci said to him, "I'm going to bite off all his fingers - one at a time." Then the actor Macaulay really bitten finger to draw blood.
5. The film "Angels with Dirty souls" who watched Kevin, did not exist in nature. Small scene gangster thriller filmed specifically to engage in a few episodes.
6. Filming took place almost entirely in Chicago and Paris airport it is actually O'Hare International Airport. Decoration luxury seats in business class have been specially installed on the basketball court of the local school and its swimming pool adapted for the flooded basement McCallister home.
7. By the way, the house where the movie lived Kevin family, is located at 671 Lincoln Avenue, in the village for the rich Winnetka, Illinois. A three-storey mansion, designed for one family, in 2011, was put up for sale for 2, $ 4 million, and sold - in 2012 for 1, 585 million dollars. Now the house is a tourist attraction.
8. Initially, the role of the gangster Harry invited Robert De Niro and Jon Lovitz, but they rejected the offer.
9. The brother of Macaulay Culkin, Kieran played in the film role of Fuller - younger cousin Kevin, constantly mochivshegosya bed.
10. The recorder of the brand "Talkboy" - it is non-existent, a one-time non-working props, specifically invented for the film. However, fans of comedy very much like to get yourself like that, and a few years later appeared on toy store shelves.
11. Character terrible neighbor Kevin was not intended in the original script. It was added later at the suggestion of Columbus, who wanted to give the film a kind of sentimentality.
12. Initially, the film was assumed that Kevin would chase the nightmare in which he is trying to kill the whole house. But because of the potentially costly filming the filmmakers were forced to do only "evil furnace" that "revived" by two members of the crew, and set in motion with the help of line and lanterns.
13. Some believe that the film was lit himself Elvis Presley. Many of those who do not believe in the death of "King of Rock and Roll", argue that a man with a thick beard, standing behind Kevin's mother, who cries to the registrar at the airport, there is none other than Presley.
14. "Glass" Christmas decorations, which comes Marvin, were actually made out of candy. However, Stern just in case wore on his feet special rubber lining in the scenes where he walked barefoot.
15. Macaulay Culkin actually drew this map, which shows the location of the traps.