Stunning photos of Earth from space
Astronaut Jeff Williams spent in space 534 days, thereby putting the record at NASA.
All this time he was not to boredom - in addition to working on the space station, he did an incredible images of the earth's surface.
1. The coral reefs in the Indian Ocean, coast of Mozambique
2. Part of the desert Sugar, Algeria.
3. The geological formation of Rishat, or "bulls-eye" in Mauritania.
4. Salt stains in the desert Great Salt Lake in the east Iran.
5 Exmouth Gulf in the West Australia.
6. Lake General Carrera Province, Chile.
7. Sunset over the Earth.
8 Silver Cloud, formed ice crystals in the Earth's upper mesosphere.
9 Full Moon peeping from behind a sunset on the west of China.
10 The Sun is reflected from the surface of the Earth, April 5, 2016.