15 of the world's most unusual fountains
It is very difficult to convey in words the full beauty of these grand creations, these fountains are worth seeing at least once in life.
The first fountain appeared in ancient Rome and is a reservoir used exclusively for practical purposes: for the storage of drinking water and bathing. Romans decorated fountains decorative elements, as well as any other architectural forms, and this tradition has reached our days.
In today's world, fountains perform a decorative function, as designers, architects and sculptors do not get tired to amaze us with creative solutions in their design:
1. Montjuïc, Spain
2 Nine soaring fountains (Nine Floating Fountains) sculptor Isamu Noguchi in Osaka, Japan.
3. Fountain "Metalmorfoza" (Metalmorphosis) sculptor David Cerny in the Technology Park Whitehall Technology Park in Charlotte, North Carolina, USA.
4. Fountain "Magic tap" (Grifo Mágico) in the city of El Puerto de Santa Maria, Spain.
5. Fountain Malvarosa beach in Valencia, Spain.
6. Park Fountain Magic Water Circuit in Lima, Peru.
7. Fountain Julie Penrose (Julie Penrose Fountain) in Colorado Springs, Colorado, USA.
8 Fountain of Wealth, the mall Suntec City in Singapore
9. Fountain pineapple (Pineapple Fountain) in Charleston, South Carolina, USA.
10. The fountain and war memorial El Alamein Fountain in Sydney, Australia.
11. Fountain Swarovski in Austria.
12. Fountain 71 Fountain in Ohio, USA
13 Swansea, Wales, United Kingdom
14 Divers, UAE
15 Fountain funnel, United Kingdom