Blinds with your hands (16 photos) | Do it yourself
A few days ago I saw an article about how to make the shutters with his hands. It turns out that it's not hard, yet at the same time economically, but certainly not last long! I decided to share with you, who could be useful!
So, you will need:
1. Any wallpaper, but better suited those wallpapers that painting. They are well transmit light.
2. Adhesive tape bilaterial.
3. The ruler or tape measure construction.
4. The knife stationery.
5. The thin rope.
6. limit switch.
7. Latch rope with one hole.
Started manufacturing blinds with their hands!
1. First you need to measure the window to which you plan to hang the blinds.
2. cut off the desired piece of wallpaper, but adds to the length of the small margin of about 20-30 centimeters.
3. Now you have to fold your future accordion shutters and make holes using a hole punch.
4. threaded a rope. At the upper edge of anchoring rope and glue along the entire length using double-sided tape.
5 fold in half and glue the other side of the "peacock's tail".
This is how it looks from the back side.
6. cut off the rope with a small margin, and put on retainer.
7. Next, put on trailer (instead of the tip can be put on the bead, as blinds made with their own hands will look elegant) and make a knot.
8. Now you can hang the blinds on the window using double-sided tape.
These are obtained blinds made with their own hands.