What leads a sedentary lifestyle | health and beauty
With the development of civilization and technological progress does not stand still, it brings into our lives more and more goods and gadgets. But, unfortunately, this is not only the positive aspects. Modern man began to move less and less every year.
The result of such a sedentary lifestyle was the spread of diseases such as obesity, arthritis and arthrosis, heart disease and blood vessels.
How do you know your lifestyle is sedentary or not? It's very simple. Here are the main features of a sedentary lifestyle.
- Jobs. You work in an office you have a desk and a computer for which you spend most of the day.
- Move. You move around the city exclusively on a personal or public transport.
- Location. Do you live in an apartment building, and always use a lift.
- Rest. You rest in the supine or sitting position.
This way of life, when it is not given time at least for a little daily exercise, over time, will inevitably lead to a significant deterioration in health and the development of serious diseases. This is proven by numerous studies. After all, your body is naturally programmed constant movement. Previously, a person was forced to lead an active life or he would not be able to produce their own food or to protect themselves from wild animals.
The consequences of a sedentary lifestyle.
- Excessive weight. This is the first and most common consequence. Low physical activity leads to slower metabolic process in the body that leads to excess calories. Further, the extra calories stored as fat cells in the body. Overweight provokes the appearance has other more dangerous consequences of a sedentary lifestyle.
- Muscles and bones. Due to lack of physical activity, the muscles become weak, that with time will inevitably lead to problems with the back of t. To. The increasingly weakening muscles will be harder and harder to keep the spine. Also, there is a high probability of developing osteoporosis. Because bone in sedentary lifestyle almost do not experience any stress. The result is that they lose strength and become more brittle.
- Heart. Due to lack of physical activity slows the heart rate, which leads to insufficient gas exchange in the cells of the organism. Bodies worse saturated with oxygen, is slowing down all processes in the body, there is a risk of developing cardiovascular diseases.
- Mental Disorders. Lack of exercise and lack of serotonin in the body, which is produced in the course of exercise can lead to anxiety and depression.
- The problems with sleep. Insomnia can occur when a sedentary lifestyle due to the fact that the body no longer feel the need to rest, it becomes difficult to switch into sleep mode.
This is not a complete list of the consequences of a sedentary lifestyle. So do not forget about the natural needs of your body, enjoy the benefits of civilization to the extent and lead an active lifestyle.
An active lifestyle.
To Your lifestyle could be called active you need at least an hour hiking, or load your body with exercise at least 30 minutes five times a week. You can also recommend swimming lessons or dancing.
Numerous studies have shown that regular physical activity has a positive effect on the entire body, and helps prevent many health problems.