21 pose for photographing children
Kids - funny and very positive model for the shoot! They are always very interesting and exciting to shoot, because they are always natural and sincere emotions. Through the picture can show this fun and carefree childhood, causes the viewer warmest and most sincere feelings.
But it should also be noted that it is children shooting is one of the biggest challenges that may arise from the photographer. You must be prepared for the fact that children often do not do what is expected of them adults, so you must be patient and adapt to their natural behavior. It should not hope that the child will listen and follow your instructions exactly. That's why you probably will not be able to use the samples exactly as a cheat sheet below. It is better to use them as a basis for ideas and a variety of shooting scenarios.
So, let's begin.
1. When photographing children aware that they need to be removed at the level of their growth (or the level of their eyes, at least)! Well, if the child turn to take the correct posture, and if not - you need to try as much as possible to capture natural facial expressions, emotions and behavior.
2. Excellent posture for children. Ask your child to lie on the floor or on the ground and remove the lens with a long focal length.
3. Another option, in the supine position.
4. Extremely nice position for shooting children. Put the baby on the bed and cover it with a blanket. For best results, make sure the bedding is well combined colors. Good use of white.
5. Make the child may behave calmly his favorite toy or any other toys that he wants.
6. Also a great photo frame will be the children for their daily activities, such as playing your favorite games or doing homework, watercolors depicting, as in this example. Take children something familiar to them - this is a good way to find a common language with them and get the poses that you want.
7. You can make and so that the child completely absorbed in his studies and stopped paying attention to you. Here is one example, when a baby, watching a favorite book, "posing" for you.
8. Be careful not to miss a moment of laughter or a loud cry of joy. At this time, I got very emotional and beautiful pictures! But please do not ask the child to smile forcibly (syyyy-ppp). Avoid fake emotions at any cost.
9. Use the delicious food as props. It turns out very interesting photos of children who eat candy, ice cream, fruit, and so on. D.
10. Bubbles - this is the most interesting accessory for shooting children. First of all, because their children are very fond of and very happy, and blowing bubbles playfield. Secondly, you will be able to work creatively and look for a light, to obtain a beautiful, iridescent iridescent bubbles with whom the child will look great on your photos.
11. Shooting outdoors can turn the game in "Hide and Seek" (although it is better to call it "sudden appearance"). Ask your child to hide behind any object (such as a large tree), and then peeking out from behind it. This is a great moment for the picture.
12. The children play in the sandbox are also good targets for shooting. They can play, not paying attention to you, while you just watch and take pictures without interfering with their game.
13. Also become successful photo in active motion. Give the kids ball game. Then try to get a picture with an interesting perspective: remove from the ground level, and the ball must be in the foreground as the dominant object.
14. When taking pictures of children and family photos should not forget that animals, too, are family members. Use them in your photos and you will see how much joy and emotions they create.
15. Children's playground is a perfect setting for the shooting. You can find many options for interesting shots.
16. If a boy or girl engaged in some sports (basketball, volleyball, tennis and so on. D.), You can make him or her a portrait of the sports props.
17. It is a good position for mother and child. Mother lying on the ground with the baby on her chest. In addition, if the child is still very young, she can keep it in your hands above your head. This position is suitable not only for the mother but also for the child's father. Best of all, if the photo shoot will involve both parents, it is always appreciated and allows you to get more interesting pictures.
18. A very simple, natural posture, but no less attractive. Mom holding the baby on her hip. Try different positions of the head.
19. A very touching shot. Just ask your child to hug his mother. Such emotions are invaluable in the photos.
20. An attractive, easy and fun pose which, nevertheless, is looked unusual and original. Mom goes to the ground, the kid sits down on her back and holds on to it.
21. This position is very good for family portraits. It can be used in bed or outdoors on the ground. It works very well in different combinations, with different number of participants, both adults and children.
And last - an important point. It should be borne in mind that children are very mobile. It is not only the physical movement in space, but also the movements of the head, direction of gaze, facial expression. All permanent and changing very quickly! This means that you need to use faster shutter speeds to avoid blurred images. Raise the ISO for a couple of stages above to provide a fast shutter speed at normal exposure. And always shoot in burst mode, multiple episodes in a row. So you'll be more likely to capture the right moment, a moment that can last.
In the era of digital cameras continuous shooting does not cost anything, but it can be crucial to getting the best shots.