Running on hydroelectric hydroelectric Lesogorskaya
• Starting at hydroelectric hydroelectric Lesogorskaya
December 18, 2013 the reconstruction of the Cascade of HPPs Vuoksinskie completed in the Leningrad region. On Lesogorskaya HPP JSC "TGC-1" system was introduced last of 8 hydraulic units Cascade.
Vuoksinskie HPP - the largest source of energy on the Karelian Isthmus - from the Russian side and includes Svetogorskaya Lesogorskaya station (the other two are in Finland). Today, their capacity increased to 240 MW
We not only visited the launch of the hydraulic unit, but walked around the premises Lesogorskaya HPP, the lowest of the four stations.
Cascade Vuoksinskie HPP JSC "TGC-1" was established in August 1949 based on Svetogorskaya Lesogorskaya and hydroelectric power plants. Despite the stability and reliability of equipment, it needs to be replaced. This hydropower facility was the only one who entered the priority investment program of OAO "TGC-1" to 2016. The reconstruction project included the complete replacement of all hydraulic units with an increase in installed capacity and automation stations.
Lesogorskaya HPP (historical name - Rouhiala HPP) with installed capacity of 92 MW built on the Vuoksi River in 1934-1937. In 1940, she entered into the energy system of Lenenergo, 1949 - GES-10 Cascade of HPPs Vuoksinskie. Hydropower plant supplies electricity to the unified Russian energy system as part of the generation of JSC "TGC-1", as well as in Finland.
Length poltinas, the base of which is a rock, 151 m. The height of the spillway 13 meters. In March 1937 it was put into operation the first of four hydroelectric units Rouhiala HPP, and in December 1937, the station was already working at full capacity.
The main station control board. Hence it is all the station management - starting and stopping units, connection and disconnection of lines. Here is placed the main electrical station scheme. With the shift supervisor workstation dials load aggregates spots power, temperature, vibration condition.
On the screens shows all the processes in real time.
After the reconstruction, to put the hydraulic unit or change the settings of his work, just a click away. Installed a fully automated station management system based on Metso DNA controllers.
Despite the fact that some of the old panels - filling all modern.
The machine room. There are 4 unit, auxiliary equipment, control systems, drive, regulation and defense. During the reconstruction of the Cascade Vuoksinskie hydroelectric turbines used in the production of the Leningrad Metal Plant and Electric power plant generators.
It looked like the engine room before reconstruction.
Closed switchgear. Device power is 110 kW. Hence, the energy goes into the unified energy system of Russia and its neighbors in Finland Imatra region. In the process of renovation replaced all the equipment from the power strips to switch.
So look to ISG for Reconstruction.
Before reconstruction is equipment was installed in 1937 release, but it is no longer in line with modern standards, to the same parts are no longer produced.
The turbine. In the engine room there is a control system of turbine - Hydropneumatic with oil and nitrogen.
By compression under a nitrogen pressure of 12 megapascals potential energy is obtained, which during operation is transmitted smoothly, and control vanes are guide vanes and impeller blades. As a result of changing the flow of water entering the turbine, and the power varies. Before reconstruction pressure regulation system was only 2 MPa and use a large amount of oil in the control system.
The turbine shaft and generator shaft. All that can be seen from the top - only the tip of the iceberg. All the main mechanism for energy is in deep "crater".
A new installation scheme has allowed to place units in existing building structures, while maintaining the dimensions of the hydraulic units.
Under the cover of the turbine impeller rotates. Lower due to water flow energy is transferred to the impeller and enters the generator. To increase the unit capacity of more than 30% the number of turbine blades has been increased from 4 to 5, besides a special mechanism allows to rotate the blade and to change the water flow.
Modern turbine design eliminates the possibility of oil entering the technical Vuoksa river.
turbine blade 30s for understanding the size.
Next to the hydraulic unit does not feel the vibration. The fact that it is completely controlled by the vibration monitoring system manufactured by Bently Nevada, which is a real-time transmits the reading to the main control board. Any deviation from the vibration parameters will stop the oscillator.
The ceremonial start of the fourth unit Svetogorskaya HPP made Director General of OAO "TGC-1" Andrei Filippov and the chairman of the Committee on Fuel and Energy Complex of the Leningrad region Andrei Gavrilov.
In real time you can watch as the machine accelerates and gaining the necessary operating power.
In order to prove that the hydroelectric works well on his cap were put coin edge. They stood there until all the participants and guests of the ceremony has not left the computer room.
In the city holiday in Svetogorsk blade latter dismantled the hydraulic unit, made back in 1930 and has worked for over 80 years, it has been installed on the monument dedicated to the reconstruction of the Cascade of HPPs Vuoksinskie. It was opened in July 2010 and is being completed along with the modernization of the cascade stations. Twice a year - on the day of start-ups of new units - the blade replaced turbines placed on the monument. Thus, today, the history of all eight reconstructed machines.
It should be noted that the project of reconstruction of the Cascade of HPPs Vuoksinskie - unique because hydro units were replaced without stopping the operation of the stations and to the conservation of historic buildings. Installation of the new equipment was without rebuilding waterworks.