60 phrases that really need to talk to your child
• 60 phrases that really need to talk to your child
It happens that we do not know how, raising a child, to express to him all my love, to make him happy and gifted. But this is so important! Teacher Lyudmila Turantseva compiled a list of phrases that will help in communicating with your child.
"I love you".
"I love you no matter what."
"I love you, even when you're mad at me."
"I love you, even when I'm mad at you."
"I love you, even when you're far away from me. My love is always with you. "
"If I could choose any child on earth, I would still have chosen you."
"I love you like the moon, the stars and around the back."
"I like to play with you today."
"My favorite memory of the day - when we're doing something together."
11. The story of the birth or adoption.
12. About how you "bill and coo" with them when they were small.
13. The story of how you chose them names.
14. Statement at their age.
15. To learn how to meet their grandparents.
16. What are your favorite colors.
17. What sometimes you too hard.
18. when you hold them by the hand and squeeze it 3 times, a secret code, which means "I love you." 19. What is your plan.
20. What are you doing right now.
21. your child in the car.
22. What is your child talks about his toys; Think how important it is for him.
23. The question is, where is your child really needs your help.
24. On one second longer than allowed by your patience.
25. The feelings are beyond words your child.
26. "Why do you think this happened?"
27. "What do you think would happen if ..?"
28. "How do we find out?"
29. "What are you thinking?"
30. "What's your best memory of the day?"
31. "What do you think, what" it "is the taste?"
32. How to do something, rather than forbid it to do.
33. As to whistle in the grass.
34. How to shuffle the cards, make fan / house.
35. How to cut food.
36. How to fold the laundry.
37. How to find information when you do not know the answer.
38. Attachment to your spouse.
39. take care of yourself, take care of themselves is very important.
40. To look at birds.
41. To have your child help you cook.
42. Go to some place together.
43. Digging in the dirt together.
44. In order to carry out tasks in the pace of your child. 45. To just sit with your child while he plays.
Treat your child:
46. Make a surprise and clean his room.
47. Put the chocolate in the pancakes.
48. Put a meal or snack in the form of a smiley.
49. Make some sound effects that help him do something.
50. Play with him on the floor.
51. Feelings of guilt.
52. Your thoughts on how it should be.
53. your need to be right.
54. Look at your child's good eye.
55. Smile when your child comes into the room.
56. reciprocate when your child comes to you.
57. Set up a contact before you say something (to correct), so that your child really hear you.
58. Let your child to cope with their frustration (anger, rage), before to assist him.
59. Take a bath at the end of a long day.
60. Choose your own favorite way to be kind to your child.