Aircraft Repair Plant in Staraya Russa
• Aircraft Repair Plant in Staraya Russa
This year one of the new trends in the development of our United Aircraft Corporation became the aircraft life cycle support; Today we will visit the 123 Aircraft Repair Plant - the largest and most successful in the city of Staraya Russa.
Photos and test Marina Lystseva
1. Today, on the airfield and on the factory floor is worth more than 20 machines. Most of them were issued in 1985-1990.
2. The term of service of the IL-76 today - 40 years. The specialists of the plant task - to disassemble the aircraft, go through the engine, perform the necessary repairs to the aircraft could operate reliably for a long time.
3. Just flown to the airport Ilam plant will spend here about five months.
4. During this time, to dismantle the aircraft units and motors perform their repairs, where necessary, replace the stuffing, repaint, after which the aircraft service life to the next repair will be installed, which will be 16 years.
5. Most of the machines are designed for the Russian Air Force (now the Air Force is more than 100 transport IL-76).
7. Some aircraft, specially modified for the needs of foreign customers, will fly to China, India or Algeria.
8. It is expected that revenues 123 ARZ 2015 will amount to 5 billion rubles. According to managing director of the Andrei Sakharov plant by August of this year the plant has fulfilled 80% of the state order in 2015.
9. Over the past three years, the staff increased by 700 employees - up to 2 500 people.
10. Over the years, employees of the company could increase revenue five times greater (compared with 2000) due to increasing volumes of manufactured products in the framework of the state defense order and export development programs.
11. In 1973, the Tashkent Aircraft Production Association. Chkalov started production of the transport and amphibious vehicles of IL-76.
In total over the years produced about 950 aircraft. More than two hundred of them is still in the service of the Russian armed forces, part of a number of private airlines in the Navy, and the rest - from foreign customers.
Production of IL-76 in Tashkent completely discontinued last year, when two incomplete side was sent back for revision in Russia. But at the Russian front aviaremontnikov work began to expand significantly.
12. In order to avoid confusion with the supply of components, Staraya Russa gradually unfolds its own production of individual parts and assemblies. The list of names of such parts for the aircraft already has a few dozen pages.
13. The new equipment is necessary for other types of works: repair of engines, propellers and other products
14. In most of the areas of reconstruction work shops or even go either already coming to the end.
15. Before painting unnecessary areas of glued paper. Inscriptions inside ready to spray.
16. Painting workshop begins painting details.
17. The plant gradually implementing the program of import substitution. About 60% of the most sought-after parts have made their own. Bolts, nuts, gaskets - all previously had to be purchased from suppliers. Now this problem is solved.
18. Available rubber parts during overhaul changed completely. However, before you put components into production, you must go through a number of coordination with the developers and manufacturers - without written permission of the items in the series did not go.
19. The plant mastered the process of manufacturing of glass of oriented organic glass, which are used in the IL-76. Oriented glass - it is heated up at a certain temperature and stretched along different axes to a predetermined thickness special high-strength glass, and work with it requires professional skills.
20. The IL-76 costs about 88 windows, and each of them needs its own mold. For internal and external glass are different. Moreover, the company makes its own not only the mold, but also glass. Of the 88 windows at the moment already mastered 32.
21. By the beginning of 2015 on the development of industrial and technological base and re-equipment were sent to more than 2.1 billion rubles. These were used to build about 25 sq. M. meters of new production area, reconstruction of the airfield, fuel depot, as well as three production buildings workshop for repair of aircraft IL-76 and L-410.
In Russia today, flying dozens of small transport aircraft L-410 of Czech manufacture, which, of course, easier to repair the house.
22. L410 in the hangar after a test flight.
23. Another important activity was the work of 123 ARZ engine repairs. Several years ago, motor direction prompted the leadership to develop the idea is not entirely a profile for the plant area of energy. So, in Staraya Russa Obsolete AI-20 engines converted for thermal power plants. For several years, electricity and heat, the company does not buy on the wholesale energy market, and produces its own, providing a part of the surrounding neighborhoods.
On the territory of the enterprise it has implemented a number of unusual ideas in the field of industrial design, who come to see the residents as a native of Novgorod, as well as neighboring regions.
24. Also, in the past, more and more tourists are trying to combine a tour of the places Dostoevsky, who worked in the packaging of Rousse on the novel "The Possessed", "Teenager" and "The Brothers Karamazov" with a visit to the aircraft repair plant.
Look at how the aircraft production, attracts not only representatives of various industrial enterprises, tourists and students of the Novgorod region, but also residents of St. Petersburg, Moscow and other cities. During the year, through the museum of the factory it runs more than a thousand tourists.
25. In the past three years the factory area changed: there was a green alley, were installed steel models of aircraft performing aerobatics.
27. In the territory of the enterprise is a lot of open water. On the biggest workers installed fountains.
28. To date, Russia and Western countries contain hundreds of civilian, military and transport aircraft of domestic production, the life of which is from twenty to fifty years. It is natural that each aircraft requires periodic repair service.
29. About a year ago in the KLA included nine aircraft repair companies involved in repair of aircraft for the Ministry of Defense and other agencies.
30. Today, the portfolio of orders until 2025. In addition to the transport Il-76 are planning to maintain and new machines.