17 seats, similar to the portal to the magical world
Our planet is unusual! Unique and mysterious places of the world attract tourists and make the wonder of nature and human capabilities. These 17 fabulous attractions and the beauty of nature is really like a portal to a magical world.
1. Neuschwanstein Castle, Germany
Stunning romantic castle of the Bavarian King Ludwig II in the south-west of Bavaria
2. Glacial Lagoon Jökulsárlón, Iceland
This lagoon - the result of global warming.
3. The complex Les Espaces d'Abraxas, France
You may have seen this building in the last part of "The Hunger Games."
4. The staircase in one of the buildings in Copenhagen, Denmark
It seems that this is exactly the spiral staircase to the magical world
5. The Antelope Canyon, Page, city, USA
If you watched the movie "127 Hours", then you probably do not want to visit this place. But there is really nice.
6. Sculpture "Steps to Heaven", Montserrat, Spain
7. Buchanan Castle, Stirlingshire, United Kingdom
The ruined ancestral castle, full of mysterious charm
8. K21 Museum in the so-called "Ständehaus", Dusseldorf, Germany
Everything in this museum as if from another world.
9. The Organ rocks at Cape Fingal Head, New South Wales, Australia
10. The Great Blue Hole, Belize Barrier Reef
Here also it is necessary to look for mermaids
11. Tunnel of Love, Klevan, Ukraine
It is a botanical phenomenon - green tunnel of about 4 km length created groves of trees and bushes that are entwined with one another and created a tight tunnel arch shape. Until now, the industrial train runs here.
12. Amazing gates in Bali, Indonesia
The gate to the magical world
13. City Library in Stuttgart, Germany
Rumor has it that each book - a portal to a magical world
14. Old railway tunnel in Helensburgh, Australia
Slightly scary, but such a fascinating place.
15. rådhuset metro station subway station, Stockholm, Sweden
It represents an organic architecture with an uneven surface on the unfinished natural caves systems.
16. A Quarter of the world exhibition, Rome, Italy
An extensive range of business buildings, built on the orders of Benito Mussolini. It is also called "square Colosseum".
17. Ferry Terminal, Hong Kong, China
There must be some magic behind the windows of the buildings ...