Symptoms of a lack of certain vitamins
• Symptoms of a lack of certain vitamins
9 important signals your body for help.
1. Dry skin, peeling and irritation. Symptom of vitamin A, E, B2, B3, B12, iron, and sulfur.
2. Hair loss. Fault indication B3, iron, magnesium, zinc, sulfur.
3. Dry and brittle hair and nails. This suggests that your body lacks calcium, iron, magnesium, sulfur and vitamin E.
4. The thin enamel, poor dental health. Often manifest themselves as symptoms of deficiency of calcium, magnesium and fluorine.
5. Pale. Symptom lack of copper, iron, vitamin B9, B12, E.
6. Violations of the menstrual cycle, severe PMS. A sign of iron deficiency, vitamin A, B9, E and D.
7. Abundant menstruation. A signal that your body lacks vitamins C and D.
8. Problems with conception. The main symptom of a lack of vitamin B9.
9. varicose veins, spider veins. This is a sign of lack of copper.