The parable about how to teach children to happiness
• A parable about how to teach children to happiness
Here it is, the most valuable family wisdom.
Once, walking down the road the old wise man looked at the nature and admire the bright colors of spring. Then he saw a man, who was carrying an immensely huge load on his shoulders. It was noticeable how he from such severity are weak legs.
- Why do you doom yourself to a hard work and suffering? - asked the old man.
- I suffer for my grandchildren and the children were happy, - said the poor fellow. - My great-grandfather doomed himself to hard labor for his grandfather, the grandfather - for the sake of his father, his father - for me, and I will suffer for the sake of the happiness of my children. - And someone in your family to be happy? - I asked a wise companion.
- Not yet, but the children and grandchildren certainly will be happy! - dreamily said a man.
- Unfortunately, the illiterate can not read, and the mole never bring up an eagle! - sighed the old wise man. - First, you need to learn to be happy, only then can you teach children to happiness. This will be your most valuable gift.