Planet with a bird's-eye view

• Planet bird's-eye view

Abstract painting or flower fields? The surface of a distant planet from us or the city, created by human hands? Just looking at the Earth from above, we can truly appreciate the scale of our planet and realize its greatness. These images allow us to see the world for what it really is - a world created by a bizarre union of man and nature.

Planet with a bird's-eye view

The Bay Musa in Iran © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

spreads pond of toxic waste, Dalhart, Texas © Mishka Henner

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Fields of tulips in the Netherlands. They bloom in March, and the flowering peak in April © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Two motorway in Jacksonville, Florida, USA © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Rub 'al-Khali - the largest sand desert in the world; It covers 650,000 square kilometers and includes parts of Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen and the United Arab Emirates © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

The road along the frozen Vistula River, Poland © Kacper Kowalski

Planet with a bird's-eye view

The nature and man, Poland © Kacper Kowalski

Planet with a bird's-eye view

The olive grove covered hills of Cordoba Spanish. Approximately 90% of all collected olives processed into oil, the remaining 10% eaten as table olives © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Gdynia, Poland © Kacper Kowalski

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Ipanema Beach is located in the southern zone of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Recognized as one of the most beautiful beaches in the world. The sand here is divided into segments lifeguard towers © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Angkor Wat temple complex in Cambodia, built in the XII century. It is the largest religious monument in the world. There is also a moat and woods that surround the central temple harmoniously © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

The second largest port in the world, Singapore © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

The municipality has a population of 14 000 inhabitants, Arizona, USA © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Winter Garden Tczew © Kacper Kowalski

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Pomerania Province, Poland © Kacper Kowalski

Planet with a bird's-eye view

The world's largest air base in Tucson, contains more than 4,000 retired military and government aircraft, Arizona, USA © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Durley Beach Area, Florida, USA © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Gemasolyarny termosolevy factory in Seville, Spain. In total, this object emits annually about 30 000 tons of carbon dioxide © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images

Planet with a bird's-eye view

Burning Man festival in the Nevada desert, USA © Benjamin Grant / Satellite images